Environment: Visual Studio 2013(.NET Framework 5.4.1), SQL Server 2012
Course Duration: 100+ Hours (Full Course)
MS.NET Framework Introduction
- The .NET Framework - an Overview
- Framework Components
- Framework Versions
- Types of Applications which can be developed using MS.NET
- MS.NET Base Class Library
- The Common Language Runtime (CLR)
- Managed Code
- MS.NET Memory Management / Garbage Collection
- Common Type System (CTS)
- Common Language Specification (CLS)
- JIT Compilers
- Developing Console Application
Overview of VS2013
- Introduction to Project and Solution in VS2013
- Compiling and Building Projects
- Language Basics
- Common Type System
- Reference Type and Value Type
- Datatypes & Variables Declaration
- Implicit and Explicit Casting
- Casting between other datatypes
- Boxing and Unboxing
- Enum and Constant
- Control Statements
- Working with String
- Working with Arrays
Introduction to Object Oriented Features
Object Oriented Programming- Overview
- Understanding Polymorphism with Examples.
- Programming Object Oriented – Encapsulation
- Write a class and add field members to the class
- Create an Object of the Class and understand the difference between object and reference.
- Access the members of the object
- Working with Methods
- Working with Properties
- Constructor & Destructor.
- Working with "static" Members
- Access Modifier
- Protected Keyword
- Constructor in Inheritance
- Abstract Class
- Interface & Polymorphism
What is Interface ?
- Syntax for Implementation of Interface
- Explicit Implementation of Interface members
- Abstract Class vs. Interface
- What is Exception
- Understanding & using try, catch keywords
- Throwing exceptions
- Importance of finally block
- "using" Statement
- Working with Collections
- Using ArrayList and Hashtable.
- Sorting Items in the collection
Working with Components / Assemblies
- What is a DLL and how is it different from EXE
- Types of DLL
- About Assemblies
- How to build a ClassLibrary
- How to use a ClassLibrary in another Application
- What is Namespace
- Shared Assembly
- Private Assemblies
- Data Access using ADO.NET
a) Introduction to SQL.
b) Evolution of ADO.NET
a) Creating Database using VS.NET
b) Establishing Connection with Database
a) Executing simple Insert, Update and Delete Statements
b) Executing Select Statement and using SqlDataReader
a) Prepared Statements
b) Stored Procedures
Data Access using ADO.NET – DataSet
- What is Dataset?
- Advantages of DataSet ?
- Programming DataSet - Walkthrough
a. Fetching data using Fill methos of DataAdapter and filling data into Dataset
to create a DataTable .
b.Working with DataView
- Delegate Declaration
- Sample Application
- Anonymous Methods
- Web Programming Introduction
- Understanding role of Web Server and Web Browser.
- Brief about HTTP Protocol.
- ASP.NET Introduction & Sample Programs
- How to create and run the first ASP.NET application.
- Understanding the code generated by VS.NET.
- Example Programs.
- Understanding AutoPostBack.
Types of Server Controls
a. HTML controls.
b. Web Server Controls.
Exploring Server Controls.
- Validation Controls
- CausesValidation Property of Button
- Grouping Controls for Validation
Applying Themes and Styles to Controls
- Working with CSS
- Using Themes to Customize a Site
- Working with Master Page
- What is AppDomain ?
- Life cycle of a WebForm when requested by a client.
- How does a control manages its state
- EnableViewState property
- Event Handling in WebForms
Page Navigation Options
- CrossPagePostBack property of Button
- User Control
- Creating a UserControl.
- Adding a Usercontrol to the WebForm.
- Register – Directive.
- Loading UserControl Dynamically.
ASP.NET State Management
- Need for state management
- Databound Controls
- Creating Virtual Directory & Web Application
What is Web Applications & Virtual Directory ?
- Using VS.NET creating Web Application with Location as IIS. ?
- How to create a Virtual Directory & Web Application in IIS ?
- Advantages of Web Application
- Overview of Caching
- Basic Implementation
- Authentication & Authorization
- Authentication & Authorization
- Windows Based Authentication
- Form Based Authentication
- Authorizing Users and Roles
- SQL Server Management Studio –Overview
- Create Database
- Restore Database
- Backup Database
- Create Table
- Delete Table
- Drop Table
- Truncate Table
- Create Index
Structured Query Language:
- DML & DDL
- Create Database, Drop Database using query
- Create table, Delete Table, Truncate Table, Drop Table using Query
- Alter table, Alter Colum, Add Column, Delete Column using query
- Basic CRUD(Create, Read,Update,Delete) Statement using query
Case statement in SQL query
- Inner Joins
- Outer Joins
- Left Outer Joins
- Right Outer Joins
- Self Joins
- Cartesian Products
- Union & Union All
- Stored Procedure:
- Create Stored Procedure
- Read Stored Procedure
- Update Stored Procedure
- Delete Stored Procedure
- Parameterized Stored Procedure(input, Output)
- Handling Return value in Stored Procedure
- Writing Some complex Stored Procedure
UDF (User Defined Function):
- Inline Function
- Scalar function
- Table Valued Function
- Difference b/n Stored Procedure & UDF
- Types of Index(Clustered, Non-Clustered)
- Create Index
- Unique Index
- Composite Index
- Difference between Clustered & Non-Clustered Index
- Trigger Overview
- Types of Trigger
- Basic Example
Other Important Topics:
- Built in Function
- System Stored Procedure
- Pros & cons of Views
- Using Database Transaction
- Primary Key Constraint
- Foreign Key Constraint
- Unique key vs. Primary Key
- Alternate Key, Candidate key, composite key
C# Advance Topic
- Partial Class
- Method Extension
- Anonymous Method
- Lambda Expression
- Practical use of generics in Ado.net
ASP.NET MVC Introduction
- What Is ASP.NET MVC?
- What are the differences between ASP.Net Web Forms and ASP.Net MVC?
- History of ASP.Net MVC
- Creating An ASP.Net MVC Application
- ASP.NET MVC Folder Conventions
What is a Controller and what is Use Of it?
- Overview of Routing Engine
- Creating Controllers
- Return Types of Action Methods and Their Purpose
- Passing Data from Controller to View using ViewBag,ViewData,TempData
What is a View and what is Use of It?
- View Engines. ASPX Engine and Razor View Engine
- Razor View Engine Syntax
- Partial Views
- Creating Partial Views
- Using Partial Views Typed View
- Generating Strongly
What is a Model and what is the use of a Model?
- Creating Model
- Creating ViewModel
- Create View based on ViewModel (using multiple model in view)
- Html Helpers
What is Html Helper and what is the use of it?
- Creating Html Helpers
- Strongly Typed Html Helpers
- Templated Html Helpers
- Data Annotations and Validations
What is Data Annotation and what is the use of it?
- Data Annotation Attributes in ASP.Net MVC
- Custom Error Messages
- CRUD Operations Using ASP.Net MVC5
- What are CRUD Operations
- How To Implement CRUD Operations With ASP.Net MVC5
- Implement CRUD operation Data Base First
- Implement CRUD operation Code First
- Implement CRUD operation Code First from existing Data Base
- Working with Relational Table
What is a Filter and what is The Use of a Filter?
- Applying Filters To Controllers and Actions
- Authorization Filter
- Exception Filter
- Using Action Filters
- Using Result Filters
- URL Routing
What is URL Routing and what are Advantages of It?
- Creating and Registering a Route
- Defining Default Values
- Route Ordering
- Attribute Routing – MVC5
- Layout Pages
- What is a layout page?
- Purpose of Layout Page
- Creating Layout Pages
- Using Layout Pages
- Authentication in ASP.Net MVC
OWIN & KATANA Overview
- Asp.net Identity
- Custom Authentication ( Creating Users and Display Roles based Menu)
- Using the Account Controlled
- Authorizing Users
ADO.NET ENTITY FRAMEWORK – Implementation with MVC5
- History of Ado.Net Entity Framework
- Fundamentals of Entity Framework ORM
- Entity Framework Development Model : Code First, Database First and Code First
- Existing Database
- Data Context Initializers
- Code First Mapping using Data Annotation
- Code First Mapping using Fluent API
- Entity Framework Code First Migrations
- CRUD Operations using Entity Framework
- Implementation of ADO.net in MVC5
- Validation inAsp.net MVC 5
- Client side validation
- Server Side Validation
ASP.NET Web API2
- Introduction to REST
- History of ASP.NET Web API
- Fundamentals of ASP.NET Web API
- CRUD Operations Using Web API