Join With Our Courses To Develop Yourself.
Our foundation course is important for beginners. To understand the basic understanding of English, it is very important to keep foundation lessons, which helps all those learners to start basic concepts for whom English is a new language. This helps them to get acquainted with the use of English in everyday life.
This section is designed for beginners of English-speaking people who need help understanding the basics of speaking English. We will use very simple phrases and expressions to help you speak English.
Formation of sentence structure
Create daily usage terminology
Increase in basic communication
The importance and relevance of stress in use
Making simple sentences on familiar situations
Develop vocabulary for everyday use
Improve communication capabilities and remove frustrations
Learn basic grammar
Basic courses are essentially for those students who are not new to the English language. This course is for those who can understand, read and write simple English, though do continuous grammatical errors. The vocabulary is very limited, they can express their views by making sentences due to very high level of hesitation while speaking.
At this stage you will learn English speaking, English pronunciation, English writing, English grammar rules and patterns, including speaking English with accent on English speaking, English vocabulary, English conversation, English conversation and communication skills.
• Improve accuracy in grammar
• Expand vocabulary
• Developing reading skills
• Correct pronunciation
• The Art of Conversation
• Audio session for effective listening
• Communication in English in day-to-day situations
• Improve verbal expressions or explanatory skills
• Improve the ability to convince others at one point of view
• Development of hearing skills
• Improvement in non-verbal communication
• Get a good sense of confidence and mind
• Learn the right grammar application when writing and speaking
• Develop vocabulary for better expression
• Improve reading skills
• Take part in regular conversations; Write and understand written text, create notes and understand the general sense of lectures, meetings, TV programs
This course is for those students, who have the proper knowledge of grammar and vocabulary but they are in shyness and confidence. They can also pronounce wrong words. This course is best suited for those who can communicate in simple English, although do not have confidence while speaking.
• Advance grammar for the construction and use of complex sentences
• Advance Terminology
• fair use of idiomatic phrases
• Improve public speaking skills
• Extempore sessions, group activities and flip-over
• Auditory visual aids
• Generally strengthen the concepts of grammar with special focus on common mistakes during writing or speaking in English
• Reinforce the vocabulary
• Improve the thinking process by improving the public speaking capabilities like presentations, group discussions, extemporter etc.
• It is important to improve the nonverbal aspects of communication such as body language, expression etc.
We are committed to providing primary, secondary and higher secondary learners with a structured English language learning path that will support your child in the process of reaching its full potential in a stimulating and safe environment.
We encourage learners to speak English as much as possible and ensure that language learning is a fun and educational experience.
We believe that all children have their own potential and every child counts everywhere in the world. YAMI confirms this situation that all children have the right to be protected from all types of misuse.
It’s a course for ages of young between 7 and 14 years at YAMI
We will also provide upper secondary course for young adults between 15-17 years.
We understand the needs and challenges of our students and help them.
Our objective is to create a fun and interactive environment because we believe that if learners enjoy their classes, they are more motivated to progress in their studies.
Nominate for the right course and learn from our professional teachers, who have internationally recognized qualifications in teaching English. We will provides you with practical experience and skills to improve English language abilities.
Our courses are for adults who wants to be fluent in English. At the end of the course, all successful students will receive a YAMI certificate.
This course is structured in the way to improve your speaking skills, listening skills, reading skills and writing skills.
Skills of English will be developed by conversation activities, public speaking, interview handling, creative writing
This Business Communication skills are required for those who wants to build themselves in this global world and wants to be at the better place in the corporate world.
IELTS(International English language Testing System)
There are two kinds of test:
Academic: If you are planning to study abroad
General: If you are willing to work abroad
The test will undergo by four sections:
IELTS Listening: This section deals with your ability to understand and record information from audio paths. It can be a conversation, lecture or dialogue.
IELTS Speaking: This section deals with your ability to understand and record information from audio paths. It can be a conversation, lecture or dialogue.
IELTS Reading: This session tests your reading English skills. This account, accent, speed, flow, and understandable.
IELTS Writing: Your writing skills are tested in two ways. In the general test, you will have to write a letter on a given topic, after which, after a long essay on a given topic of general interest, generally. The academic section includes reporting graphs, charts, or maps, in which the second part is similar to the normal test, but on a more intellectual topic.
Glossary and grammar reviews
Understanding of oral and written English
Speaking references on potential test subjects
Strategies for self-improvement and expressing themselves clearly
Full review of the test module - academic / general
Practice and evaluation of each section of the test module
Strategy and tips to maximize the score keeping in mind the candidate's relative strength and weakness
Regular mock test to track progress
The aim of this course is to identify the different ways of thinking and responding to any situation. Curriculum is to improve and change internal attributes such as Attitude, Confidence and Perception. It involves improving physical presence, preparing body language and steering students towards positive attitude in life.
SWOT analysis (analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and hazards)
• Internal personality development
• Role of motivation and body language
• Self assessment and SWOT analysis
• Communication skills, manners, time management and positive thinking
• Understand the role and importance of self motivation and positive attitude
• Personal grooming and communication etiquette
• Increase confidence and self-worth
• Dress for effect, attention, currency, goodwill on the workplace
• Entertainment and ego
• How to truly develop a loyal team player
• Get self-confidence and learn the art of body language
• Interview calls, make and receive, resume writing, interview the mock session and do not
• Physical language and visual communication
• Learn when and when to use - W & H family
Activities must include:-