Join With Our Courses To Develop Yourself.
Yami Cosmo Services Private Limited offers intensive courses in foreign languages both online and off-line (classroom). Qualified and experienced trainer to provide proficiency in many major foreign languages to certificate level.
The language courses offered in Yami Cosmo Services Private.Ltd is based on the requirement of the candidate. We provide programs based on the purpose of study and convenient time period or duration that is academic, exam preparation, business or employment. Candidate can select the timings and mode for the language classes. We also provide study material, stationery, audio CDs and dictionaries for the particular language during the course. Audio visual, group discussion and activity are conducted to enhance the learning ability of the candidate.
Yami Cosmo Services Private Ltd has tied-up with a number of partners and different placement avenues where upon completion of the course students will be offered placements. We have two modules one for students or non-working and for professional.
We focus not only in one language but in all other languages from absolute beginner to advance.
"There is another spirit to keep another language"
Why learning a foreign language is extraordinary?
• Learning another language and understanding their culture enables you to gain a more profound perspective of your own culture.
• When studying a foreign language, you improve your analytical skills and enhance you to be more creative.
• You have more value to an organization when you combine business skills with foreign language skills.
• It is considered as one of the valuable courses in many colleges because of the communication skills developed in the process.
• Foreign language study expands one’s world view and is simply part of a very basic liberal education.
• New jobs are created as a result of foreign trade, statistically, four out of every five jobs.
• It opens the door to endless possibilities such as art, fashion, music, film, dance, philosophy, science…
• Learning a foreign language can open up exciting travel and employment opportunities.
• Speaking of a foreign language will develop your self-confidence and also enable you to become smarter and more creative.
• Knowing more than one language will enable you to communicate with more people and will expand your vocabulary.
• Being multilingual will give you the chance to learn about a new culture. You will also enjoy international movies, music and literature.
Course Duration: 30hours
Weekdays: 2 hour
Weekends: 3 hours
Module 1 : For students
A1 – you learn how to make simple inquiries in speaking and writing. Can introduce yourself to others and vice versa.
A2 – You learn to express yourself adequately in familiar and everyday situations.
B1 – You learn grammar structure, learn to lead discussions and can understand main points.
B2 – You have massive understanding of the language. Can communicate spontaneously and fluently.
C1 – You learn how to express yourself clearly both in speaking and writing. Can understanding large number of topics and understand almost all texts.
C2 – You learn literary, socio-political, cultural and scientific topics. Excellent knowledge of the language. Problem free and fluent communication in situations of all kinds, understanding of complex written and oral passages, the ability to discuss complex topics.
Modules2: For professional
Listening – Can make basic inquire in speaking and writing, basic understanding in reading and listening. Can understand familiar words and basic phrases.
Reading – Can understand familiar name, words and very simple sentences.
Spoken – Can interact in a simple way, repeat and rephrase things at a slower rate, can introduce yourself to others and vice versa. Can use simple sentences to describe places, things, and people.
Writing – Can write simple messages, can fill up forms with personal details or details of others.
Listening – Can understand phrases and vocabulary related to very basic personal and family information.
Reading – Can read short, simple text and writings
Spoken – Can communicate in simple words, exchange information on familiar topics.
Writing – Can write simple notes and messages
Listening – Can understand main points and speeches on familiar matter regularly encountered in work or school.
Reading – Can understand texts that consist of words that are used every day. Can understand description of events, feelings and wishes.
Spoken – Can have conversation in an area where the language is spoken. Can give explanation for dreams, hopes, plans and opinion.
Writing – Can write simple connected text on topics which are familiar or of personal interest.
Listening – Can understand complex texts on abstract topics.
Reading – Can read articles and point out mistakes or problems.
Spoken – Can express himself/herself fluently and spontaneously and give the advantages and dis-advantages of various options.
Writing – Can write clear, detailed text on any subjects without hesitation.
Listening – Can understand long, complex text, extended speech even when it is not clearly structured.
Reading – Can recognize implicit meaning. Can understand specialized articles and longer technical instructions.
Spoken – Can comment on complex subject using organizational patterns and cohesive devices. Can have flexibility in the use of language in your social or professional life.
Writing – Can write in a well-structured manner, expressing point of view in complex sentences.
Listening – Can understand everything with ease. Can summarize various sources of speech.
Reading – Can read anything with ease including abstract, structurally or linguistically complex texts.
Spoken – Can take part effortlessly in any conversation or discussion and have a good familiarity with idiomatic expressions and colloquialisms.
Writing – Can write clear, smooth-following text in an appropriate style.
Note: In C1 and C2, we also teach international etiquette which is beneficial for business or employment purposes.